Wear and Care Instructions
Thank you for your purchase of this quality product from Phoenix Animal Solutions that shows your dedication to the health and well-being of your animal. All Phoenix Animal Solutions products are designed and manufactured to provide both comfort and durability. The proper use of this Phoenix Animal Solutions’ product is essential to achieve the maximum therapeutic effect.
The proper use of this product includes the following:
- Please supervise your animal during the use of this product particularly during the initial introduction period of use.
- This product must be removed at least once a day and inspected for cleanliness and wear. You must also thoroughly inspect your animal at least once a day for any signs of irritation due to the use of this product and if found you must immediately discontinue use and contact either Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC or your veterinary professional.
- If the product becomes soiled it should be washed in accordance with the care instructions below. Particular attention should be paid if this product is worn over an open wound.
- To provide maximum performance and longevity of the product it is recommended that the product be washed at least once every week. All hook and loop is manufactured by VelcroUSA and lasts for years of use.Hook and Loop fasteners should be fastened prior to machine washing.
- Hair Removal from Hood Fastener:Hair must be removed for continued successful attachment Use a tool such as a dog’s metal comb, a crochet hook or darning needle. Before placing in washing machine secure all hook and loop fasteners. Washing will not remove the hair.
- All products used to make the garments are man-made and therefore sensitive to high heat. Dryer temp should be on Delicate to avoid damage to all products used in the manufacture of the garments.
- Recommendation: Throw a dry very old towel (no lint) in with the garment to help absorb the moisture from the garments and shorten drying time.
- If the product shows excessive ware or is torn, chewed or otherwise modified, please discontinue use and contact Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC to purchase a replacement.
Again thank you for this purchase and if you have any additional questions on the proper care and use of this product, please go to the Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC website at www.phoenixdesignsolutionsllc .com for additional information or contact information.
- Phoenix Animal Solutions products are custom medical products and we have a very strict return policy for the health and safety of all the animals for which we provide products. As a provider of custom medical products that are typically prescribed or recommended by veterinary professional, we do not accept returns.
- In cases where there is an established manufacturing defect, we will only replace or remake or repair the product, once it has been reviewed by Phoenix Animal Solutions.
- Although our products have a history of outstanding efficacy, there is not a 100% success rate. In the cases where one of our products does not result in the desired effect we are glad to work with any customer and their veterinary professionals to try and advise other solution options, including ones from other vendors, that may provide the desired result.
Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC products are designed to offer comfort and support for your pet in certain situations. Use of Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC products needs to be coordinated with the course of treatment for your pet recommended by your veterinary professional; they should not be viewed as independent treatment. Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC warrants that Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not extend to damage caused by your pet or misuse of any product.
EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTY, PHOENIX ANIMAL SOLUTIONS LLCMAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Use of Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC products is at the sole risk of the user. In no event shall Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC be liable to any user of Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC products or any party claiming through any user for any damages whatever, including incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC products, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event of breach of warranty or damages actually caused by use of Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC products in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, The sole and maximum liability of Phoenix Animal Solutions in connection with use of Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC products shall be replacement of the product or, at the election of Phoenix Animal Solutions LLC.